At Saucony, we exist for runners. Runners inspire us, bring us new ideas, force us to be better. They drive our design and engineering. They keep us competitive. They keep us hungry. They keep us honest. Whether it’s in a conference room or out on a lunchtime run, we’re constantly talking about and arguing about our sport, runners and the products that fuel them. We love our products and we run in everything we make. This focus and passion fuels us as we strive to create the best running shoes and apparel on the planet. We leave work each day knowing we’ve done everything to make runners’ lives just a little bit better.
The Field Marketing Specialist will work closely with the global brand marketing team to bring the brand voice to life on the ground and facilitate a two-way conversation with consumers 365 days a year. Additionally this person will partner with key retailers to drive sell-through and represent the brand during major marketing and product activations.
• Bachelor’s degree required
• 1+ years of Marketing or Sales experience
• Experience in retail, especially within an outdoor athletic minded industry
• Must be enthusiastic and energetic and have a passion for the industry with a personal connection
• Must be ambitious, organized and have strong time management skills as he/she will be working outside the corporate headquarters
• Strong leadership, initiative and communication skills
• Must be outgoing and personable to handle daily interactions with their peers, accounts, and consumers
• Ability to manage diverse needs and expectations of the retailers they service
• Ability and availability to work on nights and weekends (Saturdays and Sundays) due to retail promotions and events is a must
• Requires excellent presentation skills and the ability to seamlessly blend in with an extremely diverse audience
• 80% of the job is on the road travel
• Must have a valid driver's license in good standing
• Excellent written, presentation and verbal skills with a strong attention to detail
• Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
• Ability to meet strict and demanding deadlines
• Strong prioritization and organizational skills
• Strong PC/tablet skills, including proficiency in MS excel, MS Word, PowerPoint, MS Outlook, Database management, report creation, Internet Applications, and Social Media
Normal office and retail store environments, as well as indoor and outdoor athletic events. Frequent travel required.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills which may be required.
Committed to a diverse workforce, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled).