The Consumer Relations Representative provides support to customers who purchase within the Wolverine Worldwide portfolio of branded footwear, apparel and accessories. They serve in a public relations function as the initial point of contact for the customer via phone, email, chat or letter regarding various inquiries. This role must be able to identify areas of opportunity to improve processes, help drive revenue and be keenly tuned into our customers to anticipate their needs throughout the entire interaction.
• 1 year customer service experience required.
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• Fluent written and verbal French is required.
• Able to act independently within established policies on all customer interactions.
• Able to make decisions based upon experience, analysis and judgement.
• Understand, practice and provide “best in class” customer experience.
• Maintain a positive and professional relationship between Wolverine Worldwide and the customer.
• Attention to detail, accuracy, and follow through is required.
• Accountable for maintaining an ethical standard of behavior.
• Strong multitasking skills.
• Communicate timely and effectively through excellent verbal and written skills.
• Proficient in MS Office, preferred data entry experience.
• Creative problem solving.
Normal office environment.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills which may be required.
Committed to a diverse workforce we are an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled)